When I was a kid, I said, "Mom...I wanna be like you. Being an adult..." Because, I thought adulthood can help me a lot of strengt...

011 : Thinking Trap


When I was a kid,

I said, "Mom...I wanna be like you. Being an adult..."

Because, I thought adulthood can help me a lot of strength to achieve all my dream.


When I was a teenager,

I said, "Mom...I wanna be a bird. Bird can fly freedomly.

Because, I thought being me so many cage I have to destroy before I have my freedom.


I'm an adult now.

So much suffering.

So much pain.

When I'm trying to fly, they tied my wings.

When I can fly, my wings broken because of tight bind.


I'm an adult now.

Sometime I'm drunk.

Sometime I lost councious.

Well, I don't mean to hate anybody.

I don't blame anyone.

I'm just sad mad.

With myself.


When I was a kid, I hope I can achieve a huge dream.

When I was a teenage, I realize the dream is freedom.

When I was an adult, I got the expired freedom golden ticket.


Now, I stop chasing, I stop dreaming, I stop planning.

Maybe, my destiny is...

Holding my freedom golden ticket in a cage.


But no.

No no never...


I think it is not about being a kid or teenage or adult.

Even be a bird.


I think it is not about wings or ticket at all.


But yes.

Its all about my head, my brain, my mind.

I actually staying in my unlock cage with my thinking trap.


-Forget My Name : Me-

0 comments: