Hi there. Thanks for visited me in my sweet dream yesterday. Yesterday and the last yesterday. That sweet of you gave me your sweetest smile...

012 : Imagination Best Friend


Hi there.

Thanks for visited me in my sweet dream yesterday.

Yesterday and the last yesterday.

That sweet of you gave me your sweetest smile at me like that.

I hope I can have your sweetest smile in real dimension in 3D.

I hope I can hear your voice chit chat with me in realistic sound.

I hope I can touch you; shake hand, cuddle, and hugging as a real friend in presence.

Despite that, your presence absence of specific comfort my heart.

I can smell the coffee aroma through my nose.

I still remember the taste of genuine meeting of coffee,

Even it is just a dream of sleep.

Am I in drugs?


Is it dream hallucinations?


One day, I gonna visit you again in this real world.

Yes, I'll go to your place. Your comfortable place.

I understand if you cold, we actually do not know each other.

I only know you better in my dream; in my sleep mode.

How it could be like this?

In my sweet self indulgence dream, you are my best best best the best friend, but we are totally stranger in real life. Those story in the dream so unique but weird in here; real life.


I like you. You're attractive and cool person with positive vibe. I can feel your good frequency when we stand near.


I wish, you're my best friend.

But I think...that impossible.

I wish you always surrounded by lots of love.


-Forget My Name : Me-

0 comments: